Pavilion rentals are perfect for birthday parties, family reunions, company picnics and more. Parks listed in the online link are the ONLY parks available for rent. Please note Elmer W. Oliver Nature Park is not an active rental option for events, pavilions or any other private use. See below for full policies and regulations or contact the MAC for additional questions.
Pavilion or athletic field rental is now available online. Click below to choose a date and fill out the application. Staff will contact applicant for confirmation of booking. For additional help, check out these step-by-step instructions.
Plans change? Complete a Rental Cancellation form.
- All rentals are processed on a first-come, first-served basis at least seven days in advance of desired date.
- Reservations are limited to two on the books at one time.
- Rentals must be for at least two hours.
- Rental requests are taken up to one year in advance.
- All rental fees are due at booking.
- If the rental needs to be rescheduled or canceled due to weather or other conflicts, renter must complete a Rental Cancellation Request form by the next business day.
Amenities and Amusements
- Additional forms required for a 5k, Fun Run or other race-type events must be processed in person at the MAC.
- Bounce house/amusement rentals must be approved by the PARD director or designee. Liability insurance policy with limits of $500,000 will be required listing the City of Mansfield.
- Generators must be used for all bounce houses/amusements.
- Any food or entertainment vendors, such as a food truck or party entertainment, will need a temporary vendor permit issued by the parks & recreation department.
- Barbeque grills are available at most parks. Personal grills must stay in parking lot.
- Set up and clean up time must be included in your reservation.
- Each renter will be in charge of their set up, tear down and clean up.
- Trash should be disposed of properly into park trash cans.
- All decorations must be removed at the end of your rental.
- A Special Event Application with the City of Mansfield may be required for a large scale special event (100+ people for six or more hours), closing a street or inviting the general public. Find more details on the special event permit application and special event packet.
- No sidewalk chalk, silly string, confetti eggs, piñatas or water balloons are allowed.
- No commercial solicitation or transactions are allowed.
- No golfing, archery, remote control vehicles/planes or horseback riding is allowed.
- No alcohol, glass containers or open fires are allowed.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.