Welcome to Elmer W. Oliver Nature Park
Want to see some of the cool organisms out at Oliver Nature Park?
Check out the iNaturalist project we’ve started! When you’re out at the park, don’t forget to bring a camera and add to this project!
Here are some of the upcoming nature programs:
Registration required for all programs. Click here for more information and to register.
One Day Programs
- Tuesday, April 4th, 10 – 11 am – Caterpillars
- Thursday, April 20th, 10 – 11 am – Ladybugs
- Tuesday, May 9th, 10 – 11 am –Pond Ecology
- Tuesday, May 23rd, 10 – 11 am – Fish
- Saturday, April 8th, 11 am - 1pm
- Saturday, April 8th, 10am – 11:30am
- Friday, April 21st, 10am – 11:30am
- Saturday, May 13th, 10am – 11:30am
- Friday, May 26th, 10am – 11:30am
- Monday, April 17th, 10am – 11:30am – Pond Scene (5Y+) $27/$32
- Saturday, May 20th, 10am – 12pm – Wildflowers (12Y+) $32 /$37
Wednesday mornings at 10:30-11:15 am
- 04/05 ‐ Bouncing Bunny
- 04/19‐ Fancy Flowers
- 05/03 – Spring Has Sprung
- 05/24 – Butterflies
- Oliver Nature Park Trivia Guide - Want to learn more about Oliver Nature Park while having fun exploring? Pick up a Trivia Guide at the Mansfield Activities Center and head over to the park for some investigation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.