Welcome to Elmer W. Oliver Nature Park
Want to see some of the cool organisms out at Oliver Nature Park?
Check out the iNaturalist project we’ve started! When you’re out at the park, don’t forget to bring a camera and add to this project!
Here are some of the upcoming nature programs:
Registration required for all programs. Click here for more information and to register.
One Day Programs
- Friday, January 6th, 10 – 11 am – Mammals in Winter
- Wednesday , January 18th, 10 – 11 am – Snowflakes
- Wednesday, February 2nd, 10 – 11 am – Animal Homes
- Thursday, February 23rd, 10 – 11 am – Backyard Birds
- Saturday, January 21st, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, February 18th, 9 am ‐ 12 pm
- Monday, January 16th, 10am – 11:30am – Cottontail (5Y+) $27/$32
- Monday, February 20nd, 10am – 11:30am– Squirrel (5Y+) $27/$32
Wednesday mornings at 10:30-11:15 am
- 01/25 ‐ Extraordinary Owls
- 02/08 – Bird Buddies
- 02/22 – Wild Weather
- Tuesday, February 14th, 10 – 11 am
- Oliver Nature Park Trivia Guide - Want to learn more about Oliver Nature Park while having fun exploring? Pick up a Trivia Guide at the Mansfield Activities Center and head over to the park for some investigation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.