Welcome to Elmer W. Oliver Nature Park
Want to see some of the cool organisms out at Oliver Nature Park?
Check out the iNaturalist project we’ve started! When you’re out at the park, don’t forget to bring a camera and add to this project!
Here are some of the upcoming nature programs:
Registration required for all programs. Click here for more information and to register.
One Day Programs
$5/person or $3/person with current MAC Card
- Saturday, August 13th 7:30 am -8:30am
Wednesday mornings at 9:30-10:15 am
$5/child or $3/child with current MAC Card
- 7/27 - Wild About Water
- 8/17 – Fabulous Fish
- Saturday, July 30th, 9:30 - 11am
- Thursday, August 11th, 9:30 - 11am
- Saturday, August 20th, 9:30 - 11am
- Wednesday – August 3rd, 9am – 12 pm
- Oliver Nature Park Trivia Guide - Want to learn more about Oliver Nature Park while having fun exploring? Pick up a Trivia Guide at the Mansfield Activities Center and head over to the park for some investigation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Daily, 5 AM - 9 PM in March - October, 5 AM - 6 PM in November - February