Welcome to Elmer W. Oliver Nature Park
Want to see some of the cool organisms out at Oliver Nature Park?
Check out the iNaturalist project we’ve started! When you’re out at the park, don’t forget to bring a camera and add to this project!
Here are some of the upcoming nature programs:
Registration required for all programs. Click here for more information and to register.
One Day Programs at Oliver Nature Park
$5/person or $3/person with current MAC Card
- Saturday, June 18th 7:30 am -8:30am
- Saturday, August 13th 7:30 am -8:30am
$7/person or $5/person with current MAC Card
- Saturday, May 28, 8:30-9:30 pm
Wednesday mornings at 9:30-10:15 am
$5/child or $3/child with current MAC Card
- 6/08 - Lovely Ladybugs
- 6/22 – Terrific Toads
- 7/13 - Fantastic Fossils
- 7/27 - Wild About Water
- 8/17 – Fabulous Fish
- Saturday, May 28th, 10 - 11:30am
- Saturday, June 11th, 9:30 - 11am
- Friday, June 24th, 9:30 - 11am
- Tuesday, July 12th, 9:30 - 11am
- Saturday, July 30th, 9:30 - 11am
- Thursday, August 11th, 9:30 - 11am
- Saturday, August 20th, 9:30 - 11am
- Friday, July 7th – 9 am – 12 pm
- Wednesday – August 3rd, 9am – 12 pm
- Pond Adventures (K-2nd grade) – June 13th – 15th 9am-12pm
- To the Pond & Beyond (3rd – 6th grade) June 27th -30th 9am-12pm
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Daily, 5 AM - 9 PM in March - October, 5 AM - 6 PM in November - February