Welcome to Elmer W. Oliver Nature Park
Want to see some of the cool organisms out at Oliver Nature Park?
Check out the iNaturalist project we’ve started! When you’re out at the park, don’t forget to bring a camera and add to this project!
Here are some of the upcoming nature programs:
Registration required for all programs. Click here for more information and to register.
One Day Programs
- Friday, October 28th, 1pm-2pm
- Monday, November 21st, 10am-11am
- Tuesday, October 4th, 10 – 11 am – Owls
- Wednesday, October 26th, 10 – 11 am – Bats
- Thursday, November 10th, 10 – 11 am – Autumn Leaves
- Tuesday, November 29th, 10 – 11 am – Animal Evidence
- Saturday, November 12th, 5:30pm – 8pm
- Monday, October 3rd 7:30 am - 8:30am
- Tuesday, November 1st 7:30 am - 8:30am
- Monday, October 10th, 10am – 11:30am – Fawn (5Y+) $25/$30
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 10am – 11:30am – Mallard Duck (5Y+) $25/$30
Wednesday mornings at 10:30-11:15 am
- 10/05 - Perfect Plants
- 10/19 - Batty about Bats
- 11/02 – Amazing Apples
- 11/30 – Lovely Leaves
- Thursday, Oct. 13th, 10am - 11:30am
- Saturday, Oct. 22nd, 10am - 11:30am
- Oliver Nature Park Trivia Guide - Want to learn more about Oliver Nature Park while having fun exploring? Pick up a Trivia Guide at the Mansfield Activities Center and head over to the park for some investigation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.